Mark 1: 40-45 | A parable of reversals - Sermon 13 February 2021 | Revd Phil Austin What comes to mind when you think of the word 'clean'?clean house - clean up - clean water - clean title - clean sweep - come clean - clean burning - clean oven - cleanliness is next to godliness Or perhaps mother’s… Continue Reading
- Mark 1: 40-45 | A parable of reversals
- Luke 2: 22 – 40 | Reading between the lines
- Matthew 16: 24-25 | God is holding us
- Matthew 16: 13-20 | Keeping faith
- Matthew 15: 21–28 | Faith is a fight!
- Matthew. 14: 22-33 | Audaciousness
- Matthew 14:13-21 | You give them something to eat!
- Matthew 10: 24-39 |The Prince of Peace with a sword?